Hobbies: Biking, Running, Karting, Skiing, Tennis
- 3rd in the IZOD IndyCar Series Championship
- 2 race wins: Detroit and Baltimore
- 5 top 5 finishes and 13 Top 10 finishes, led 39 laps
- Won IZOD IndyCar Series Rookie of the Year Award
- 4 podiums, led 63 laps
- Completed 1,961 of 1,968 laps in IZOD IndyCar Series competition
- Competed in three IZOD IndyCar series races with a best finish of eight in series debut at Barber Motorsports Park.
- Competed in American Le Mans Series, driving for PatronHighcroft Racing.
- With co-drivers Marino Franchitti and David Brabham,finished second overall in Twelve Hours of Sebring seasonopener.
- Competed in Intercontinental Le Mans Cup, driving forPeugeot Sport Total. Co-drove second-place car in Le Mans24 Hours.
- Won the American Le Mans Series LMP championship, driving forPatron Highcroft Racing with teammate David Brabham.
- Scored four class victories and three overall wins.
- Competed in Le Mans 24 Hours, driving for Peugeot factory team.
- Finished second in American La Mans Series LMP championship, driving for de Ferran Motorsports.
- Earned five overall and class victories.
- Comped in Le Mans 24 Hours, driving for Pescarolo.
- Finished ninth in American Le Mans Series LMP championship,driving for de Ferran Motorsports.
- Comped in Le Mans 24 Hours, driving for ORECA.
- Finished eighth in Champ Car World Series standings, driving forTeam Australia.
- Had best finish of fourth at Montreal, Toronto and Edmonton.
- Won Champ Car Atlantic Series title in 2006 for TeamAustralia.
- Earned a victory at Edmonton and five other podium finishes.
- Finished 15th in World Series by Renault standings, drivingfor Saulnier Racing.
- Finished second in European Formula Renault standings,driving for Graff Racing.
- Earned two victories and two poles.
- Competed in French Formula Renault.